Round Magnum (RM)
Round magnum needles are a type of tattoo needle configuration that is similar to both round liner and round shader needles. They consist of a group of needles arranged in a circular pattern, like a round shader, but the needles are arranged in a tighter grouping, similar to a round liner.
Round magnum needles are often used for creating smooth gradations of color and shading, and they are especially useful for blending colors and creating soft transitions between different shades. They are also commonly used for filling in larger areas of color and for creating bold, solid lines.
Magnolia Tattoo Needles Features:
- The patent ink guide groove design increases ink storage and prevents ink spillover
- The angle-cut tips make it easier to observe and adjust your needle depth
- The Internal membrane protects your machine and grip from fluids backflow
- Medical grade, single molded plastic tips improves ink flow and visibility
- All cartridges are packaged in individual 100% EO Gas sterilized blister packs
- Compatible with all standard cartridge grips & machines.
- Package: 20pcs per box
Needle Diameter: #04 (0.18mm), #06 (0.20mm), #08 (0.25mm), #10 (0.30mm), #12(0.35mm)