Round Liner (RL)
A round liner is a type of tattoo needle configuration that is commonly used for creating lines in tattoos. It consists of a grouping of tightly packed, single needles arranged in a circular shape.
Our round liner needle is designed to pierce the skin in a straight line, allowing the tattoo artist to create crisp, clean lines with consistent thickness. It is commonly used for outlining designs, lettering, and other fine details in a tattoo.
Magnolia Tattoo Needles Features:
- The patent ink guide groove design increases ink storage and prevents ink spillover
- The angle-cut tips make it easier to observe and adjust your needle depth
- The Internal membrane protects your machine and grip from fluids backflow
- Medical grade, single molded plastic tips improves ink flow and visibility
- All cartridges are packaged in individual 100% EO Gas sterilized blister packs
- Compatible with all standard cartridge grips & machines.
- Package: 20pcs per box
Needle Diameter: #04 (0.18mm), #06 (0.20mm), #08 (0.25mm), #10 (0.30mm), #12(0.35mm)