Magnum needles are a type of tattoo needle configuration that is used for shading and filling in large areas of color in a tattoo design. They consist of a group of needles arranged in a flat pattern, and they are available in a variety of sizes and configurations.
Magnum needles are often used for creating smooth gradients of color, and they can be used to achieve a range of shading effects, from subtle, soft shading to bold, solid color. They are also commonly used for filling in large areas of color, such as backgrounds or solid blocks of color.
Magnolia Tattoo Needles Features:
- The patent ink guide groove design increases ink storage and prevents ink spillover
- The angle-cut tips make it easier to observe and adjust your needle depth
- The Internal membrane protects your machine and grip from fluids backflow
- Medical grade, single molded plastic tips improves ink flow and visibility
- All cartridges are packaged in individual 100% EO Gas sterilized blister packs
- Compatible with all standard cartridge grips & machines.
- Package: 20pcs per box
Needle Diameter: #04 (0.18mm), #06 (0.20mm), #08 (0.25mm), #10 (0.30mm), #12(0.35mm)